Re: [patch] fix parport_serial / serial link order (for 2.4.20-pr e8)

From: Marek Michalkiewicz (marekm@amelek.gda.pl)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 11:35:10 EST

Hi,

here are the parport_serial / NM9835 patches, updated for 2.4.20-pre9:

http://www.amelek.gda.pl/linux-patches/2.4.20-pre9/00_parport_serial
http://www.amelek.gda.pl/linux-patches/2.4.20-pre9/01_netmos
http://www.amelek.gda.pl/linux-patches/2.4.20-pre9/02_sagatek

Please apply in this order, 00_parport_serial then 01_netmos.
00_parport_serial is big because it moves parport_serial.c to
a different directory (but no single line in that file is changed).
01_netmos adds NetMos PCI multi I/O support, tested on NM9835 and
working fine in two (soon three) machines here. So I removed the
"not tested" comments from the NM9835 lines of the original patch.

In addition to the two patches, you get the third one (02_sagatek)
for FREE :) - it is independent of the two, and adds support for
a buggy USB/CompactFlash adapter, known under 3 different names:
Datafab KECF-USB, Sagatek DCS-CF, Simpletech Flashlink UCF-100
(I have the Sagatek DCS-CF, others tested by two other people).

These are the patches I apply to every kernel I build (to support
my hardware), in addition to the usual i2c and lm_sensors patches.

Thanks,
Marek