Re: 2.5.40 - no keyboard

From: sean darcy (seandarcy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 23:21:44 EST

Thanks. Worked like a charm. Of course then i had to fix psaux legacy to
make XFree work - and then go back for ps/2 mice.

Obviously I wasn't paying enough attention to lkml to catch this change, but
it certainly seems like a trap for the unwary - and even the somewhat wary.
If I could help, I'd be happy to try to fix the config options to make all
this clearer.

jay