Re: New BK License Problem?

From: Hans Reiser (reiser@namesys.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 08:17:24 EST

Oh my, does this mean that if I use BitKeeper software, I am a
participant in a conspiracy to restrain trade?

Consider: I make reiser4 available by bitkeeper. Competitor of larry
wants to use reiser4 but can't access it because access requires
bitkeeper. Larry has given me an incentive to participate in
discriminating against his competitors (free license for bitkeeper). Am
I legally liable and subject to criminal charges if a Clinton judge gets
the case?

Hans