BUSINESS OFFER

From: MR. BENNY MAPONGO (ext_auditor2@email.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 12:26:58 EST

ATTN:

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything will
be well at the end of the day.I have decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am Mr. Benny Mapongo,
an external auditor with NedBank, Johannesburg, South Africa .

THE PROPOSITION:
A french man, Late Engr.Jean claude Pierre (Snr) a merchant ,
formerly working in Witwatersrand Johannesbourg Gold Mine,
Johannesburg South Africa until his death months ago in Kenya
Air Bus (A310 - 304)Flight KQ431, he banked with us at NedBank
Johannesbourg and had a closing balance as at the end of
September, 2000 worth $33,800.000.00 (Thirty Three Million eight
hundred United State Dollars), (this is aside the accrued interest
so far from that date) the bank now expects his next of kin as
beneficiary to come up for claims. Valuable efforts are being made
by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family or Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to
locate any of Late Engr. Jean Claude Pierre(Snr.)'s next of kin because,(he
had no wife nor children that is known to us). The Management under
the influence of her Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors,
made arrangement for the fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and
subsequentlly be donated to the Trust Fund for arms and ammunition
to further enhance the course of War in Africa and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next
of kin to the late Engr. Jean Claude Pierre (Snr.) so that the fund
will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary / next
of kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out. The probate registry of the Federal Ministry
of Justice have issues an order of Mandamus to locate any of
the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more so I am assuring you
that this business is 100% Risk Free.

Your share will be 30% of the total sum while 70% will be for myself and
my colleagues for investment purposes, according to agreement between
both parties. However,It might interest you to know that you can claim
the fund in Nedbank's main branch here in Johannesburg South Africa
or in her affiliate clearing house.

We shall arrange to make the name of beneficiary in your favour
with Nedbank and also the Probate Registry of the Government of
South Africa.

Kindly indicate your interest to enable us make arrangements to get
the neccessary supporting / back up documents that will make you
eligible to claim the fund as his next of Kin and beneficairy.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality, all further
correspondeces would be through my alternative email address:
mapongo@email.com.

Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Benny Mapongo..