Re: [Lkst-develop] Re: Release of LKST 1.3

From: Yumiko Sugita (sugita@sdl.hitachi.co.jp)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 04:46:01 EST

Hello, Mr. Karim

  I'm Yumiko Sugita, a member of LKST developers.
  I read your mail. Thank you for your advices.

  The features for SMP are one of our important aims,
so we, LKST developpers, developed them. We welcome
IBM's work on them.

  We think callback feature is useful for kernel developers.
Are there any problems? Are you going to remove callbacks
from LTT? Is the main reason security? If you have some
cases of security problems about callbacks, please teach
them and give some advice to us.

  After future, we'll join community actively. We'll use LTT
and want to concern LTT, so we'll join the discussion of you
and other LTT developers about Linux RAS.
  We hope to co-operate you and other developers about
Linux RAS.

Best regards,

Yumiko Sugita
Hitachi, Ltd., Systems Development Laboratory
Email : sugita@sdl.hitachi.co.jp