Re: 2.5.40: AT keyboard input problem

From: DevilKin (devilkin-lkml@blindguardian.org)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 02:15:16 EST

On Thursday 03 October 2002 08:59, Tobias Ringstrom wrote:
> While 2.5 has worked better than I hoped for so far, I do have a problem
> with the new input layer (I think) that is easily reproducible, and quite
> irritating.

I have a similar problem, first noted when using the SysRQ.

With the 2.4.x kernels i can press Alt-SysRQ, and then press the keys I want
successively (e.g. S M O for Sync Umount Off). Now i have to release
Alt-SysRQ everytime, and 1/2 of the time it doesn't recognize the press i
gave.

Also, the Alt key tends to get stuck now and again, and sometimes for no
reason i get multiple chars when I only strike a key once.

Odd behaviour.

DK

--
You should never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for
freedom and liberty.