[BUG] 2.5.40 - aha142x won't build as module

From: Bill Davidsen (bill@tmr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 09:49:41 EST

Also "make menuconfig" has errors and won't change the module to built-in.
And got missing symbols in ipt_owner with no aha152x support in the
kernel.

Also tried -mm1, same problems.

I barely have time to test kernels this fall when they will compile, so
don't expect any quick fixes from me, I just got 2.5.38-mm2 to boot.

--
bill on a temporary machine... <davidsen@tmr.com>