Re: [ANNOUNCE] procps 2.0.9

From: Maciej W. Rozycki (macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 07:53:36 EST

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:

> That's very recent stuff that you sent to the other fork.
> BTW, the /proc/meminfo parsing was cleaned up years ago.
> You didn't see that clean-up because Red Hat fell asleep
> for a few years.

 Well, I don't really use any distribution anymore (although I look at
them for patches from time to time), yet I still believed it's long
abandoned. A regex search of FTP sites for procps-.*\.tar\.(gz|bz2)
yields anything from 0.92 up to 2.0.7 but nothing newer and tsx-11 at MIT
still has 2.0.3 only. It really doesn't hurt to make a release from time
to time if you maintain anything...