Unsecured Working Capital Loans Available

From: kiloginla@port5.com
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 22:02:54 EST

light
World Capital Group is a group of Funding
Sources that help businesses with their
financial needs. We can provide Working Capital
to $150,000 on an unsecured basis; which can be
used to take care of cash flow needs, provide
funds for expansion and other needs your
business has (US businesses only). We also
purchase Invoices, Accounts Receivables, Leases,
Auto Portfolios, Business and Real Estate Notes,
and other Cash Flows. If you would like to
inquire about us helping you today with your
capital needs, please click on the link below
for details and submission form. Thx for your
time. World Capital Group

http://www.mailpail.com

http://www.mailpail.com

9980UJlj7-516RmHg1471iWkp5-095Agdv0076AODa5-821rVFh5517fygc7-5l58

light

You are recieving this email as a subscriber or
affiliate sucbscriber to optin network. If you
have received this as an error or would like to
be taken off our list please send an email to
normore@eyou.com. Thank you and have a great
day.
light
3094Psl6NrybXǧv^)޺{.n+{zXܨ}Ơz&j:+vzZ+2ޙ&)ߡaGhj:+vw٥>WiaxPjm -+d