Re: Attention to Scheduler Workers!!!

From: Tim Connors (tconnors@astro.swin.edu.au)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 00:46:51 EST

In linux.kernel, you wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, shakira banu wrote:
>
>> robin.we plan to change to shortest remaining time
>> first.this is our proposa.

Trying to get people to do your homework question, huh?

>> could u please give ur valuable suggestions reg. the
>> project?
>
> Well, first you'll need a subsystem to look into the
> future, so you know how much remaining time each
> process has.

There are now theories as to a changing fine structure constant, so
the speed of light can change as we look back in the past. Once we are
able to change the speed of light ourselves, well, this should become
trivial.

This is a dirty hack! It might burn your PC and kill your cat! -- mpg123.c source