Re: DFE-580TX problems you posted on 05-24-02

From: Ryan S. Upton (rupton@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 16:35:55 EST

Thanks, and hopefully this too will lighten your load. I was able to find a driver that does work for the DFE-580TX. It appears to be a derrivitive of DB's sundance 1.03a. It is being distributed from a dlink site and the license "MODULE_LICENSE" tag has been modified (removed) so this may taint GPL-Free-LGPL pristine machines, but the GPL still remains at the top... (?) IANAL.

Thanks to whoever modified this to work with the DFE-580TX (MIND THE LICENSE THOUGH!) and to everyone who posted allowing me to find this. Here's the link.

http://tsd.dlink.com.tw/info.nsf/80d023dbef05f90048256adf002a91be/6dbbd6ab52943b1348256bd6002a4b4e?OpenDocument

-R
Ryan S. Upton
ryanu@pobox.com