Attention to Scheduler Workers!!!

From: shakira banu (shak_banu@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 23:32:27 EST

  hai
    we are new to linux.for the past two months we
have been working in linux kernel internals.we plan to
 change the process scheduling in 2.4 version of
 kernel.for real time process there is fifo and round
 robin.we plan to change to shortest remaining time
 first.this is our proposa.
  But we don't know haw far the modifications in
process scheduling is going on?
 could u please give ur valuable suggestions reg. the
project?
 if any body is doing the same, pl. send their IDs.
we'll great of u for this.
 hope get ur reply soon.
 we'll never forget for ur greate help.

thank u.