Offshore Suppliers Directory

From: Ernesto Quiroz (offshoresuppliers@offshore-suppliers-directory.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 19:50:55 EST

Offshore Suppliers Directory (OSD) is pleased to announce the launch of its site, http://www.offshore-suppliers-directory.com.

Offshore Suppliers Directory is the world's first published guide to offshore software development, services, and product suppliers.

But Offshore Suppliers Directory is more than a published directory, it's a growing online B2B, buyer / supplier exchange.

We'd like to invite you to join us in this new and exciting opportunity to put your company's information into the hands of today's buyer in a simple, easy to use format.

We look forward to working with you to grow your business.

Best Regards,

Offshore Suppliers Directory