Re: 2.4.20-pre4-ac1 trashed my system

From: Joachim Breuer (jmbreuer@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 03:19:34 EST

Mike Isely <isely@pobox.com> writes:

> Another update and more information on the "Linux 2.4.20-pre4-ac1 ate
> my system" problem...
>
> Question: I am new to this mailing list; should I keep copying these
> messages to lkml or should I just pester Andre and/or Alan privately
> now?

PLEASE do continue to copy to the list; you got some discussion on
that issue started and there's more people out here who want to figure
out what's going on with Linux IDE support... PLEASE!

The thread so far was invalueable to me, I couldn't find similar
appropriate infos in the archives... that should have changed now ;-)

Thanks!

So long,
   Joe

--
"I use emacs, which might be thought of as a thermonuclear
 word processor."