Subject: Re[02]: Your public GPG-key
From: "John L. Males" <[email-masked]>
To: David Weinehall <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:25:57 -0400

Hi David,

I have not uploaded my public GnuPGP key as yet.  I did not expect to
be doing so much eMail from ly Linux system so I have forgotton to. 
My PGP keys are uploaded and have been for some time.  I will upload
my public keys.  I use PG with my Pegasus Mail program.  So far the
GunPGP support in Pegasus has been very limited and unstable thus far.
 I will try load my GnuPGP public keys in the next hour or so.  I will
upload my keys to the wwwkeys.pgp.net server.  If you feel I should
send my keys elsewhere, just let me know where else I should.

I want to convert to Linux, but had a few apps I need outstanding. 
Sylpheed is starting to meet my Pegaus Mail needs, there are a couple
others, but mostly now I need to update beyond the SuSE 6.4, and then
convert as much as can be of my Windows NT over.  On the latter I om
still in a repair of yet another FS crash.  I will need to keep
Windows NT about for various needs, but at least I hope to be on Linux
for most of my day to day needs. :))  I am also trying to round out my
VM test programs and then do more recent VM testing.  That has had
some distractions as I have found a few gcc or glibc bugs preventing
my VM test code from working.  I am now in process of trying to
isolate the bugs and confirm if they still exist in more recent
releases.

Regards,

John L. Males
Willowdale, Ontario
Canada
21 June 2002 19:25
mailto:[email-masked]

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:21:46 +0200
On (Fri) 2002-06-21 23:21:46 +0200 
David Weinehall wrote in Message-ID:
[email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
From: David Weinehall <[email-masked]>
Subject: Your public GPG-key
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:21:46 +0200

> Since you are signing your posts to the Linux-kernel Mailing-list
> with GnuPG/PGP, I'd like to have your public key. I'm not able to
> find it on wwwkeys.pgp.net, the largest keyserver online. Do you
> keep it on any other server, or have you forgotten to upload it to
> the public?
> 
> 
> Regards: David Weinehall
>   _                                                                
>   _
>  // David Weinehall <[email-masked]> /> Northern lights wander     
>  \\
> //  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky
> //\>  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    </   Full colour fire          
> </

==================================================================

"Boooomer ... Boom Boom, how are you Boom Boom" Boomer 1985 -
February/2000