Re: Censorship

From: Matti Aarnio (matti.aarnio@zmailer.org)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 08:42:29 EST

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 03:16:28PM +0200, DervishD wrote:
> Hi all :))
>
> Who is 'warden.diginsite.com'?

  Smells of some M$ system -- which even isn't a subscriber
  of linux-kernel list (at least with that name).
  Perhaps some ISP ?

  The M$-smell comes specifically from "Delivery Time" line, being
  formatted in M$-style way, and entirely lacking time zone info..
  Also the entire message has overall style of M$ environment..