Join the best program on the net

From: moli@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 16:09:42 EST

  Maybe you are interested in home based income opportunity. There are no special skills or experience required. We will give you all the training and personal support to ensure your success.
But first of all, you have to join for FREE through my web page:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/myjob/

On this page you have a link to translate to any language you want if it is easier for you, just click on <<TRANSLATE THIS PAGE>>.
When you submit your application, I'll contact you and give you some free software.
When you join, you have no obligations but you can buy from our mall, there you can find over 100 well known stores, and get a discount in them.
Also you can start your own online business but I will tell you all about that when you become a member of our team.
Believe me that you wouldn't regret it if you join.

Best regards.

Note: You don't need to request for removal.
This is a one time email.
Your email address will be automatically de-activated in our list if you
don't reply in this mail.

The best opportunity, because it
attracts the best people.
Save money, make money!