Re: input: fix sleep support, kill bad ifdefs, cleanup comments

From: Marcin Dalecki (dalecki@evision.ag)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 19:31:48 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It is possible to kill few #ifdefs from input.c, so I did that.
>
> Comments far to the left hurt readability in my eyes (I believe
> input.c has *way* too much comments, too, but...).

Yes that's Vojtech in action. They don't just hurt my eyes. More
importantly - they interferre with the usage of folding in some editors.
So please consider a style change. (And using FB if console is to narrow
for you. vga=0x318 always worked for me. No GNOME, no KDE, just X11 +
MWM is a good terminal launcher as well - even if rebooting frequently.)

However: Please note that I greatly welcome that Vojtech
actually *does* good commenting in exceptionally *exemplary*
comprehensive and adequate style!