RE:Re: pc speaker music drivers

From: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 01:38:50 EST

i know how to use the console ive been using it since berkely, i simply wish to know if i wrote a driver for my internal speaker, if i could get basic midi as microsoft has done. I know C, IF YOU AREINSECURE TRY UNIX FOR DUMMIES, I MEAN NO INSULT, regards,no flaming.

- I found it hard, it was hard to find, ohwell, whatever, nevermind. Kurt Cobain.

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:21:08 +0200 (CEST) =?iso-8859-1?q?szonyi=20calin?= <caszonyi@yahoo.com> wrote:

attached mail follows:

=====

--
The UNIX Hierarchy - Beginner
- insecure with the concept of a terminal