Re: IDE/ATAPI in 2.5

From: Tomas Szepe (szepe@pinerecords.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 09:35:13 EST

> - The people who have these sort of problems are those people
> who are new to Linux and who believe that Linux is unusable
> after they get those problems.

Hmm, what a terrific example of the finest reasoning!

Joe Sixpack can't get his drive to record CDRs. -> Joe Sixpack becomes
annoyed and concludes the system is crap, which effectively makes the
OS unusable for everybody.

You have more of that?

Seriously, though, I suggest you go read the code finally and stop dissing
people on lkml.

And fix your mailer when you're at it.

T.