Re: freezing afer switching from graphical to console

From: Michael Gruner (stockraser@yahoo.de)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:39:24 EST

Hi,

ok, did it as you say: in the BIOS I switched to Vsync/blank screen.
Let's see what happens.

BTW: My graphics card isn't a nvidia as many of you suggested but an ATI
Rage pro (what did you wrote Bernd? ;-) ).

Another interesting thing I got back in mind today was: one day my XMMS
played a mp3 song and I switched to console (oooops...you know what
happend) but the song kept on playing in a loop that was some
milliseconds until I powered the box off. I don't know what to think
about that.

best regards,
 michael

--