Chatserver workload simulator by Bill Hartner?

From: Anders Fugmann (afu@fugmann.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 04:09:00 EST

Hi.

I'm looking for the chatserver workload simulator made by Bill hartner,
which was used to test the O(1) scheduler by Ingo Molnar.

Does anyone know where to find it? - All I can find is the VolanoMark,
but I guess that this is not the one used, since the command used by
Ingo Molnar when benchmarking the O(1) scheduler is: './chat_c 127.0.0.1
10 100'.

Thanks in advance.
Anders Fugmann