Re: 2.4.19pre10 DevFS + LVM OOPS

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 11:14:37 EST

Hi Riley,
                here are the results:

trider-g7:/tmp# mkdir X
trider-g7:/tmp# cd X
trider-g7:/tmp/X# mv ../X ../Y
trider-g7:/tmp/X# cd `pwd`
bash: cd: /tmp/X: No such file or directory
trider-g7:/tmp/X# lvcreate -L10M -ntest system
lvcreate -- rounding size up to physical extent boundary
lvcreate -- doing automatic backup of "system"
lvcreate -- logical volume "/dev/system/test" successfully created

trider-g7:/tmp/X#

as you can see there was no problem at all "unfortunatly".

Regards
Fabio