Looking for solid - low level Linux developer in NYC

From: William Brent (wbrent@finepoint.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:28:08 EST

Hi

If job offers are not appropriate for this list, please delete, with my
apologies.

My company offers a PPPoE access concentrator. Currently we have one
Linux developer,
an off site consultant (Roaring Penguin). We are looking to bring in
some one who can
"hit the ground running" (marketing term - sorry) - has experience in
communications
protocols (ppp, tcp/ip, PPPoE, l2tp, atm) - and has Linux kernel level
Development skills.
We need to shift ongoing maintenance of our code
Base to our site - we need to offer new software "products" that
compliment - Augment or simply co-exist with our current offering(s). We
need commercial grade gui's for our products etc. The next real meat and
potatoes project is fixing or re-writing the
Linux pppd (I can supply details on this if you're interested).

I'm not a list subscriber so please email me directly

thanks

William Brent
ServPoET Product Manager
Fine Point Technologies, Inc.