Re: [VERY OFFTOPIC] (was VIRUS MAKER !

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@aivazian.name)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 04:41:49 EST

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Alexander Viro wrote:
> Not original. The first time I've heard that one was back in
> '76, I guess. s/English course/job interview/, s/Iraq/Chukotka/, IIRC,
> and s/Saddam Hussein/<something equally silly>/.

I do not lie. I testified of the truth but you have the right to not
believe me, of course.

Yes, I know of the Chukotka/etc anecdotes, of course, but I was referring
to a real case with real Iraqis in a real college in London. Ok, maybe not
all Iraqis are idiots, I am only saying _all_ I have seen/heard _are_ and
this one only adds to the set.

Shame on you for doubting my words, Alexander. But it is a trivial thing,
of course, and I am sure we both have more important things to do than
argue about it.

Regards
Tigran

PS. On the other hand, your advice to take it elsewhere is very wise, i.e.
I have still a few things to do in this life and wouldn't appreciate if
the whole muslim world will now put exterminating me as their task#1 :)