Re: missing bit from signal patches

From: Roman Zippel (zippel@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 03:04:03 EST

Hi,

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> The following should allow the affected architectures to build in
> 2.5.19 as currently there will be two definitions of
> copy_siginfo_to_user.

There are other build problems. m68k doesn't compile, because siginfo_t is
defined after the generic include and the inline functions in there access
that structure. On the other hand I can't put the include after the
definition, as it depends on other defines in the include.
I worked around it with some ugly hacks, but a proper fix would be very
welcome.

bye, Roman