PROBLEM: PCI probing errors on boot

From: one_inch@hotpop.com
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 11:29:00 EST

during system boot up i am reciving this.

mtrr: detected mtrr type: AMD K6
PCI: PCI BIOS revision 2.10 entry at 0xfb2e0, last bus=2
PCI: Using configuration type 1
PCI: Probing PCI hardware
PCI: 00:07.3: class 604 doesn't match header type 00. Ignoring class.
Unknown bridge resource 1: assuming transparent
Unknown bridge resource 2: assuming transparent
PCI: Using IRQ router VIA [1106/0586] at 00:07.0
Activating ISA DMA hang workarounds.

I sorry i didnt know who exactly to send this too. And i dont exactly know if this is is something on my conputer or a bug with in the kernel. But i have never recived this error before untill i used kernel version 2.4.18. And honestly speeking, i wouldnt know where to begin to fix the problem. I attached my dmesg output and kernel config to this email and i hope it helps out, if you need something else please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Jacques