Some JBD documenation

From: Roger Gammans (roger@zuse.computer-surgery.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 09:34:45 EST

Hi

I've included a new file of documentation on the journalling layer
I work on over xmas, and has been gathering dust in my home
directory.

This file is a first cut and is prolly got technical errors ,
so corrections would be greatly appreciated.

I've put it into Bk here, but didn't want to send a bk patch
unless I knew it was going to ok, since I note SubmitingPatches
hasn't been updated since Linus took bk on.

TTFN

    { the cc list is intented to be small stuff and ext3 people }

--
Roger.
Master of Peng Shui.  (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)