Re: 2.5.7 does not compile

From: Dave Jones (davej@suse.de)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 03:34:39 EST

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 06:53:48AM +0000, Hans-Joachim Hetscher wrote:
> It seeems to be the same bug in 6pack.c
> So, I solved the problem in line 259 of 6pack.c by changing
> dev->last_rx = jiffies;
> into
> sp->dev->last_rx = jiffies;

Yeah, it's a mystery how these broken versions of the fixes ended up
in Jeff's tree. He took them from my tree, and my tree already has this
and the previous corrected fix. really weird.

anyways, it's moot as all this is going to Jeff at the end of the week
anyway for his pushing to Linus on his return the following week 8-)