Re: [lkml] Re: Petition Against Official Endorsement of BitKeeper by Linux Maintainers

From: Ian Soboroff (ian.soboroff@nist.gov)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 13:05:29 EST

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@stud.uni-dortmund.de> writes:

> Flame attractor: No sane person works with [t]csh.

Let's see... we've had a SCM flamewar, a license flamewar, an Emacs/VI
taunt or two, a csh/sh taunt, and even Hitler. Add this to the ESR
flamewar, the devfs flamewar, the odd microkernel LART, and a spam or
three.

If we only had kibo, LKML would be USENET.

(ducks)

ian
(a fried of whose once sig'ed: "Unencumbered with facts as I am, I
will now comment." -- USENET motto)