Re: [opensource] Re: Petition Against Official Endorsement ofBitKeeper by Linux Maintainers

From: michael bernstein (bernstein.46@osu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:35:38 EST

I totally and utterly agree with you. They have every right to ignore
the petition, but those we signed it were acting out their right of
freedom of speech. I know all the people who signed it, and none of
them likely would force ANYTHING on anyone. Rather then looking at this
as an ultimatum, look at it as a request. Negative responses only lead
to more negatives responses back, and nothing EVER comes out of flame
wars, ever. Except worthless air being wasted by the likes of some.

cheers,

Michael Bernstein
bernstein.46@osu.edu