Re: Recommendations about a 100/10 NIC

From: Justin Piszcz (war@starband.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 11:25:12 EST

Interesting, I get 11.6MB/s peaks with multiple 100mbits.
3COM's have been great here.
I have 4-5 100mbit 3COM NICS (905bs) (PCI).
And about 10-20 10mbits (ISA+PCI).
All have worked great!
Usually when people have problems with 10/100mbit, they have a half duplex hub or
something lol.

As far as speed is concerned:
Half Duplex hub = Worst
Full Duplex hub = Better