Re: Dodgey Linus BogoMIPS code ;) (solved!)

From: David Burrows (snadge@ugh.net.au)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 07:33:41 EST

Thanks all who responded! It turned out I had a faulty power supply. It
was causing peculiar failures and then finally a total failure (black
screen). I have since changed to a new case and everything is fine.

The moral to the story is that computer hardware is not invulnerable. Try
not to point the finger too soon at software even if other software
"seems" to work properly.

Happy hacking, =)

David.