Re: [RFC] Page table sharing, leak gone

From: Daniel Phillips (phillips@bonn-fries.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 04:21:23 EST

I found the leak. As predicted, it was stupid, a get_page left over from a
oops for a while and leaks seem to be down to a dull roar if not entirely
gone. I think swapoff isn't entirely comfortable with the new situation, and
tends to hang, I'll look into that in due course.

Since I don't actually have a user base for this, I just overwrote the
previously posted leaky version, it's still:

  nl.linux.org/~phillips/ptab-2.4.17-3

This is getting to the point of needing heavier testing.

--
Daniel