Re: [DRIVER][RFC] SC1200 Watchdog driver

From: Christer Weinigel (wingel@acolyte.hack.org)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 14:57:08 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> ;-) hey, if you took 30 minutes to jot down into a text file your
> observations on the implementation of the API, I'm sure we could get
> that into 2.4 and 2.5 ...

It took quite a bit more than 30 minutes, but being at home with a
hangover, what else is there to do? :-)

I've gone through the drivers and tried to write down "established
practice". I guess I'm too wordy as usual, but it should be a
starting point. Please take a look at the attached file and if you or
anyone has any comments or can fill in information, please mail me.

   /Christer