Re: Linux 2.4 bitkeeper repository

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 14:37:27 EST

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Larry McVoy wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 02:36:39PM -0200, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> > As soon as I have time, I'll learn BK and maintain the repository myself.

> Also, if you want, one of us can get on IRC while you are walking the
> demo and answer your questions.

I've already promised marcelo to setup some repositories,
one with Jeff's marcelo-2.4 tree and a few with patches
to merge into 2.4.

Then I'll walk marcelo through the process of merging
patches with bitkeeper (or rather, letting bitkeeper take
care of that stuff) and generally making marcelo familiar
with the important bitkeeper commands and some external
scripts.

cheers,

Rik

--
"Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
    -- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document