Re: Flash Back -- kernel 2.1.111

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linuxdiskcert.org)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:58:25 EST

Linus,

Obvious you have a bug up the backside, so I am totally hands off until
you and Martin are done. See you back at 2.5.10. I will not comment on
the changes because you want something and I do not have the timetable to
deliver and you are upset.

I am more concerned with the stablity of the core of ATA/ATAPI and next in
queue was to address the entire ATAPI data-phases issues that appear to
have some problems.

It is clear you want a cosmetic change and I am not ready to make one.

Therefore I will be patient and wait for you get the facelift you want and
then see what needs to be salvaged afterwards.

--a