Somewhat out of context

From: Thomas Wentzel (wentzel@kernel.dk)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 09:33:28 EST

Not sooo long ago... I remember a lot of bickering mainly because Linus
was (seemingly) ignoring patches from ESR.
Well today my attention was directed towards:

And I stumbled across the following section:
"We're (largely) volunteers. We take time out of busy lives to answer
questions, and at times we're overwhelmed with them. So we filter
ruthlessly. In particular, we throw away questions from people who
appear to be losers in order to spend our question-answering time more
efficiently, on winners."

So what is it, Eric? Are you a winner or a luser ("..for historical
reasons.." :-)? It seems to me, as if you got a doze of your own
medicine.

Well... sorry for this rather irrelevant post - I simply couldn't help
myself :)

Regards
  Thomas Wentzel