Re: BCM5700 Gbit driver in 2.2.xx kernel

From: Pedro M. Rodrigues (pmanuel@myrealbox.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 06:24:38 EST

   Probably John Eskes is the just messenger. These silly and huge signatures are
crawling all over the place. Just the other day people in my previous job, a practical
and feet on ground middle size company, were told by a marketing guy (i don't have
a better description of what he does) to use one, apparently to look like a
"corporation" of some sort to customers, never mind the fact they don't have any
policy whatsoever on email and internet usage. But i digress. In this case it seems to
be the Dutch police. If they didn't have internal policies, who would have? :)

/Pedro