Re: Flash Back -- kernel 2.1.111

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 05:37:24 EST

   From: Andre Hedrick <andre@linuxdiskcert.org>
   Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:25:36 -0800 (PST)

   I refuse to fix this mess.

Andre, go take a nap or something and come back when you're not in
whining mode ok?

If you can't handle someone else doing cleanups of a subsystem you
happen to maintain, GO FIND ANOTHER PROJECT TO WORK ON.

Because nobody owns any particular piece of code in that way,
plain and simple. I used to think I could whine when people put in
cleanups of the networking behind my back, I WAS WRONG. Just like you
are wrong.

All of the cleanup changesets from Martin I saw go in were just
fine anyways.

If you can't be bothered to handle the conflicts introduced by such
cleanups, that is your problem. And finally your mouth is much larger
than the code you write. So you might want to work on that ratio a
little bit.