Re: memory corruption in tcp bind hash buckets on SMP?

From: Raghu Angadi (raghuangadi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 23:16:22 EST

--- "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com> wrote:
> From: Raghu Angadi <raghuangadi@yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:51:52 -0800 (PST)
> --- "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > This bug is fixed in the 2.4.9 Red Hat 7.2 errata kernels.

We tried the latest errata kernel from redhat.com (2.4.9-21). This one still
has the same problem. We saw exactly the same problem at the same place in
the code. I can add the oops here if you like.

(link to the original mail for this thread:
        http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0202.1/1193.html)

We are trying to fix this problem but did not have much success yet. I will
happy to provide any more info if somebody needs.

Raghu.