Re: opengl-nvidia not compiling

From: Nikita Gergel (fc@yauza.ru)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 13:12:41 EST

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:36:36 -0800
J Sloan <jjs@lexus.com> wrote:

> Sire, may I make so bold as to press one
> point I wish to be clear on?
>
> Have you actually run the nvidia drivers
> in a 2.5 kernel?

yes, I'm using now 2.5.2-pre10 and have to game Quake I/II/III, Tux Racer, BZFlag and everything works well, except Return To Castle Wolfenstein.

> if so, I would be encouraged to try, as the
> nvidia drivers were one reason I've stayed
> with 2.4 on my gaming machine.

Of course, If you want only game you must use 2.4 now, but why are you subscribed lkml then? =)

--
Nikita Gergel					System Administrator
Moscow, Russia					YAUZA-Telecom