Info on Intel Plumas E7500 support

From: Wade Hampton (whampton@staffnet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 20:05:21 EST

G'day,

A customer of mine asked if RedHat 6.2 supported
the new dual xeon e7500 chip set? After a search
which resulted in very few hits, I was wondering
if any Linux kernel supports this?

Also anyone know if support for it will be backported
to the 2.2 series?

Cheers,

--
W. Wade, Hampton  <whampton@staffnet.com>
According to Microsoft, GPL and similar licenses are "viral"