Ththththaats all folks. Too dangerous to continue.

From: Alistair Riddell (ali@gwc.org.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 14:45:37 EST

Hmm, one of my servers panicked recently with the above message under
heavy SCSI IO load....

The machine is a dual PIII 1GHz with 2GB RAM and 3 18GB disks on an
aic7899 controller.

Kernel is 2.4.17.

The IO load is lots of smallish requests coming from hundreds of network
machines (the machine is a network boot server for about 300 Macs).

Let me know if I can provide any further info....

--
Alistair Riddell - BOFH
IT Manager, George Watson's College, Edinburgh