Re: [reiserfs-list] Re: Reiserfs Corruption with 2.5.5-pre1

From: system_lists@nullzone.org
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 12:22:31 EST

(no Gnome here).

2.5.5-pre1 in a production server working here (home one with 2 domains).
1 raid and 2 spares hds with reiser.

All is going ok here. i got a halt (dont know the reason, no logs or any
info on syslog or console) but after that (reboot and fsck the ext2 disk,
the system one) ... all ok.

It likes stable
Sorry, i cannot check any with Gnome.