This is a Florida Keys News FLash

From: The Key West Classified (miko@thekeywestclassified.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 10:43:45 EST

Hello,

Have you heard on the radio, 92.7, 93.5, 99.5! There is a NEW WEEKLY PAPER
coming to town!

Yes! A new paper. It's called THE KEY WEST CLASSIFIED.

Any person can place a classified ad in our weekly published paper
absolutely FREE!
There is no catch, we generate our income through our business advertisers.

Free classified ads are the essence of The Key West Classified. They are
easy to place.
Just phone, fax or use our online form at www.thekeywestclassified.com

The first issue comes out on the 22nd of February. So act now and call to
place a free ad today.
Deadline is Monday the 18th of February at 12 noon.

Phone:(305)293-1980
Fax:(305)293-1196

The biggest free classified ad paper in the Florida Keys.

Thank you

Miko