Re: [ANNOUNCE] kernelconf-0.1.2

From: Anuradha Ratnaweera (anuradha@gnu.org)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 01:22:38 EST

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 09:01:17PM +0100, Christian Koenig wrote:

> The atachmend is a little beta/patch to your kernelconf. It adds xconfig
> capability to kernelconf, by using Tcl/Tk scripts. It's still a little bit
> beta, but the main parts like config file loading/storing, menu-deps ... are
> implemented.

Thanks.

I will include it _after_ the next release (0.1.3) which will come out within a
couple of days. Structure of kernelconf has changed a bit, so we will have to
do some sync. Also, binaries for each type of config are seperate.

BTW, seems as if you have forgotton to `make clean' before making the patch ;)

        Anuradha

--

Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4.17)

If you can't get your work done in the first 24 hours, work nights.