ia-64 linux kernel book available

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 19:01:18 EST

We are happy to announce that our book is now in stock at various book
stores. The title of the book is:

         ia-64 linux kernel: design and implementation

As the title suggests, the book focuses on describing how the Linux
kernel works on the IA-64 architecture (aka, "Itanium Processor
Family" or "IPF"). The book also describes the hardware abstraction
interface of Linux and as such could be of interest to kernel
developers using other platforms.

For more information, please visit:

    http://www.lia64.org/book/

Thanks,

        --davidm

PS: This will be the only mail of this nature sent to these mailing
    lists. Thanks for your understanding.