Re: New scheduler in 2.4. series?

From: Brandon Low (lostlogic@lostlogicx.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 17:35:13 EST

Seeing the new scheduler in 2.4 would be nice! However, soon wouldn't be nice, because there are a lot of 3rd party kernel
modules that try to make calls against the old scheduler that don't seem to work. My personal case in point is Bestcrypt
( www.jetico.sci.fi ). Just my thoughts on the matter.

--Brandon