Re: (untitled email)

From: Matti Aarnio (matti.aarnio@zmailer.org)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 17:01:40 EST

  Dear me... With DaveM we decided to remove a subset of TABOO
patterns called 'admin messages', as something like 2/3 of hits were
people writing about something valid.. including just mentioning
words like 'config' with suitable number of words following it
to match Majordomo action verbs.

  Astinus, all interaction with the list robot MUST happen with
the list robot. The robot WILL NOT look into email contents going
thru the lists for possible commands.

  For several years a subset of people's emails has ended up in
trash-bin. Lately we have tried to find a way to lessen the number
of false triggers, but it seems we will get this kind of mis-addressed
emails into the lists... Time to try to cook more RE magic..

/Matti Aarnio -- co-postmaster of vger.kernel.org